Business Plans & Strategy Consulting
Finance is often described as the ‘language of business’ and, as experienced Management Consultants and qualified Accountants, we can help you become fluent in this most important aspect of our your company’s journey. Given the vast range of businesses we have worked with and the number of different sectors we have dealt with in the past, we are well positioned to understand and help you create a successful business plan.
Starting up a business is one of the most exciting things you can do in life, but it can also be fraught with risk and challenges. This is why creating a business plan is so vital in the early stages.
Why do I need a business plan?
There are various important reasons you might need to create a business plan.
- Seek investment/credit – if you are looking to get investment from another party, or a loan from the bank, it is likely that you will be asked for a business plan
- Helping to crystalise a latent business idea – if you have your business idea, the best way to develop it and ensure it reaches its full potential is to work through a business plan
- Foresee challenges/pitfalls – your business plan will be vital when it comes to mitigating risks
- Develop a cohesive vision & strategy for your company – in order for your business to flourish, you will need a long-term overarching view of the company’s direction
- Set financial targets – budgeting and allocation of funds is one of the most important ways of keeping the books balanced and a healthy bottom line
- Immigration – if you are applying for a Tier 1 business visa (innovator or start-up), a Turkish businessperson visa or Sole Representative of an Overseas Business visa
We have years of experience helping businesspeople achieve their goals in each of the above fields.
How can we help?
We can help you create a bespoke business plan tailored to your needs. We listen to your requirements and work together with you to understand and develop your business idea and present it in the best light as possible.
Our accountants are qualified with CIMA and ACCA, so you know that the quality of our work is optimal. Our business plan writers are all graduates from UK universities with business experience and all work in-house.
Call us for a Free Question & Answer Session
We love helping customers and would be happy to have an introductory call with you.Contact Us